January 9, 2021 Updated on
Can I withdraw the Energy Bonus as my profit?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
No, you cannot withdraw the amount of the Energy Bonus as your profit.
SuperForex’s Energy Bonus is provided to your live trading accounts to support your trading activities by providing more margin, but not available for withdrawal.
From the account in which you have received the Energy Bonus, you can withdraw your own funds and profits (excluding the bonus profit amount).
Every time you close a position in the account in which you have received the Energy Bonus, the amount of profits will be distributed to the “deposit part” and the “bonus part”.
The profit made over the bonus amount, excluding the bonus amount and bonus profit amount, can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
Your fund withdrawal requests can cause the cancellation of the Energy Bonus.
For more information, log in to the client cabinet and see the terms and conditions of the Energy Bonus promotion.
- Can I withdraw the bonus/profit of SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What's the requirement to join SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What are the benefits of SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What bonus can I get with SuperForex's Membership Club?
- How can I join SuperForex's Membership Club?
- How much annual interest rate income can I receive from SuperForex?
- What's the requirement to get the 5% annual interest rate income?
- How can I get SuperForex's 5% annual interest rate income?
- How can I join the Deposit Protection Program?
- Why the refunded amount of the Deposit Protection Program was suddenly deducted from my account?