January 25, 2021 Updated on
Does SuperForex offer FX copy trading service?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
Yes, SuperForex does offer an FX copy trading service.
Through SuperForex’s copy trading system, you can directly copy deals of other traders in real-time.
There is no extra cost or requirement to follow professional traders of SuperForex.
You can see the list of traders from whom you can copy deals in the client cabinet.
To copy deals of professional and profitable traders of SuperForex, go to “Forex Copy”, “All masters” and choose a trader you want to follow.
Then click on the “Subscribe to the Master” button as below.
Once you subscribe, all deals will be copied to your account in real-time.
- What is Pattern Graphix? How can I download it?
- How can I use SuperForex's copy trading service?
- How can I be a Master/Signal Provider to earn compensation?
- Does SuperForex offer FX copy trading service?
- How can I download SuperForex MT4 to an Android smartphone/tablet?
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- Is SuperForex's MT4 free to download?
- Does SuperForex provide MT4 for MAC/iOS computers?
- Does SuperForex provide VPS service for EA traders?