December 2, 2020 Updated on
How can I change/recover my withdrawal password for SuperForex's accounts?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
If you have forgotten or want to change your “withdrawal password”, contact the support team via email or live chat.
You can find the relevant contact email addresses or talk with SuperForex’s multilingual support team through a live chat window from the home page.
To change or change the “withdrawal password” you need to provide the following information to SuperForex’s support team.
- Trading Account Number
- Phone Password
The “phone password” was sent to your registered email address when you opened an account with SuperForex.
For any problems you encounter during fund management, contact SuperForex’s multilingual support team.
- How to deposit fund via Zamtel to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the fee/cost of Zamtel deposit to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How long does Zamtel money transfer take for SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the cost/fee of money withdrawal via Zamtel?
- How long does a money withdrawal take via Zamtel?
- How to withdraw funds via Zamtel from SuperForex's MT4 live account?
- How can I join SuperForex's Auto-Reset Balance Program?
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- How much must I deposit to get Welcome+ Bonus?
- Which bonus promotion can I join with STP Micro Cent account?