December 25, 2020 Updated on
How much is the cost/fee of money withdrawal via PerfectMoney?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
The cost of fund withdrawal via PerfectMoney is 2% with SuperForex.
The cost will be deducted from the withdrawal amount by SuperForex to process the withdrawal via PerfectMoney.
You can see the full list of the available withdrawal method for your account, and the related cost for the withdrawal in the client cabinet.
If the bank, card company, or payment service provider you are using charges fees for transactions, then you may also need to cover the fees on your side.
Normally, SuperForex deducts/covers the fees of fund withdrawal beforehand, so the fee charged by your payment service provider should be zero or minimal.
- How to deposit fund via Zamtel to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the fee/cost of Zamtel deposit to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How long does Zamtel money transfer take for SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the cost/fee of money withdrawal via Zamtel?
- How long does a money withdrawal take via Zamtel?
- How to withdraw funds via Zamtel from SuperForex's MT4 live account?
- How can I join SuperForex's Auto-Reset Balance Program?
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- How much must I deposit to get Welcome+ Bonus?
- Which bonus promotion can I join with STP Micro Cent account?