December 22, 2020 Updated on
How to deposit fund via Flutterwave to SuperForex's MT4 account?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
With Flutterwave, you can deposit your trading account by using your Debit or Credit card worldwide (Visa and MasterCard) and be sure, that such transfers go by using the most secure channels PCI standards.
And for all African countries different Mobile money transfers are available (M-Pesa, Vodafone, MTN Money, Airtel).
To make a deposit to SuperForex’s MT4 live trading account via Flutterwave, you first need to log in to the client cabinet.
Then go to “Financial Operations”, “Deposit Money” and click on the “Deposit” button of Flutterwave as below.
Then you need to insert the amount you want to transfer via Flutterwave, and click on the “Deposit” button.
Now you will be redirected to a secure deposit page of Flutterwave where you can confirm the payment to SuperForex.
For any questions regarding a fund deposit, contact SuperForex’s multilingual support team.
- How to deposit fund via Zamtel to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the fee/cost of Zamtel deposit to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How long does Zamtel money transfer take for SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the cost/fee of money withdrawal via Zamtel?
- How long does a money withdrawal take via Zamtel?
- How to withdraw funds via Zamtel from SuperForex's MT4 live account?
- How can I join SuperForex's Auto-Reset Balance Program?
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- How much must I deposit to get Welcome+ Bonus?
- Which bonus promotion can I join with STP Micro Cent account?