December 26, 2021 Updated on
How to withdraw funds via Zamtel from SuperForex's MT4 live account?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
To withdraw funds via Zamtel from your live trading account, you first need to log in to SuperForex’s client cabinet.
Then go to “Financial Operations” and “Money Withdrawal, then click on the “Withdraw” button of the option you prefer as below, in this case, Zamtel.
In the next screen, you need to provide the information about your Zamtel account where you want to withdraw the funds to.
Then click on the “Withdraw” button to confirm your request.
Once your withdrawal request is confirmed, SuperForex’s finance department will review your request.
The fund will be returned to your Zamtel account within 3 business hours.
If your fund withdrawal isn’t processed within 3 business hours then you may check the status of your request in the client cabinet, or contact SuperForex’s support team.
If the withdrawal is completed but you haven’t received the fund in your Zamtel account within 3 business hours, then you may contact Zamtel’s support team.
- How to deposit fund via Zamtel to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the fee/cost of Zamtel deposit to SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How long does Zamtel money transfer take for SuperForex's MT4 account?
- How much is the cost/fee of money withdrawal via Zamtel?
- How long does a money withdrawal take via Zamtel?
- How to withdraw funds via Zamtel from SuperForex's MT4 live account?
- How can I join SuperForex's Auto-Reset Balance Program?
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- How much must I deposit to get Welcome+ Bonus?
- Which bonus promotion can I join with STP Micro Cent account?