December 16, 2020 Updated on
Is SuperForex a Market Maker?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
SuperForex is an NDD (No Dealing Desk) broker but not a market maker.
The price quotes and the liquidity provided on SuperForex MT4 are provided by the following liquidity providers.
- BNP Paribas
SuperForex aggregated liquidities from the above institutions and provide them on the MT4 trading platform.
All orders placed on SuperForex MT4 will be sent to one of the liquidity providers.
SuperForex does not hedge clients’ orders, manipulate the price quotes or interfere with clients’ orders.
To find out more about how the orders are executed on SuperForex MT4, refer to the home page.
- Can I deposit/withdraw funds on SuperForex's mobile app?
- What is SuperForex?
- Where does SuperForex's price quotes come from?
- Is SuperForex a Market Maker?
- In which language does SuperForex provide the support?
- How can I contact SuperForex's support team?
- Is SuperForex a regulated/licensed broker?