December 14, 2020 Updated on
What's the withdrawal condition of SuperForex's $50 No Deposit Bonus?
Posted by Irina Vysotsky
The account with SuperForex’s $50 No Deposit Bonus has the following conditions of fund withdrawal.
- SuperForex’s $50 No Deposit Bonus
- You cannot withdraw the amount of No Deposit Bonus (50 USD) as your profit, but the bonus amount is available only for trading purposes.
- The fund you have deposited
- You can withdraw your funds you deposited into the bonus account at anytime with no limit.
- The profits you made in the bonus account
- You can withdraw the amount of profit (from $10 to $50) by meeting the volume requirement set by the promotion.
To be able to withdraw the amount of profit made in the bonus account, you must trade the required volume in the account.
The available withdrawal amount equals the Standard lot you have traded in the bonus account.
Withdraw-able Profit Amount = Standard lot you have traded in the account
For the bonus account, the available minimum withdrawal amount is 10 USD and the maximum amount is 50 USD, or 100 USD if you have received the second $50 Bonus in the account.
You can also find the full terms and conditions of SuperForex’s $50 No Deposit Bonus in the client portal.
- Can I withdraw the bonus/profit of SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What's the requirement to join SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What are the benefits of SuperForex's Membership Club?
- What bonus can I get with SuperForex's Membership Club?
- How can I join SuperForex's Membership Club?
- How much annual interest rate income can I receive from SuperForex?
- What's the requirement to get the 5% annual interest rate income?
- How can I get SuperForex's 5% annual interest rate income?
- How can I join the Deposit Protection Program?
- Why the refunded amount of the Deposit Protection Program was suddenly deducted from my account?